Please be advised that all mobile carts should be placed BEHIND THE CURB and not on the street. The mechanical arm on the Single Operator Vehicle garbage truck has the capacity to reach past the curb in order to pick up the mobile carts.
Here are some tips to ensure a smooth collection process:
- Set mobile cart out before your start time.
- Place mobile cart with the lid opening towards the road.
- Do not place the cart in the roadway. Remember to “Keep it Neat, and Off the Street!”
- Do not block walkways with carts.
- Place carts at least three feet apart from each other and mailboxes, fire hydrants, low hanging trees or shrubs, parked cars, or utility poles – so trucks can easily access the carts.
Thanks for your help ensuring the carts are placed properly at the curb!