Large Item Pickup
Oversized and Large Item Pickup
Penn Waste offers our residential customers the opportunity to dispose of large or oversized items that do not fit in a traditional waste receptacle.
Please visit your Municipality Page to determine if large item pick up is part of your municipality’s contract.
Policy for Large Item Pickup
For large items to be acceptable, they must be able to be lifted into a truck by two people. Loose piles are not able to be accepted. You must call Penn Waste to arrange your large item pickup.
- Appliances such as Refrigerators and Washing Machines
- Carpet (48“ max. length, rolled and tied)
- Mattresses & Box Springs
- Car Tires (TIRES ONLY. Must be removed from rims)
- Tree Branches & Brush (48“ max. length, bundled and tied)
- Scrap Metal (48“ max. length)
- Paints, Stain, Chemicals and Liquids
- Automobile Parts
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Tires on Rims
- Commercial and Industrial Waste
- Construction Materials or Debris, including:
- Treated Lumber
- Ceiling Tiles
If you have questions about large item pickup in your area, contact the Penn Waste Customer Service team or call (717) 767-4456 to speak with a Penn Waste representative.