Penn Waste Jobs
Join a Winning Team
Penn Waste jobs offer an outstanding working environment, including a great atmosphere with extensive on-the-job training and top-notch equipment.
If you’re a dedicated and driven individual interested in becoming a part of the Penn Waste team, complete the application process below or apply online.
Penn Waste jobs offer extensive employee benefits, including:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability — Company paid
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Rapid Remedy Health Care
- Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care
*Penn Waste’s company benefits/compensation plans are subject to modification and termination at the sole discretion of the company. The benefits outlined above reflect the company current benefit guidelines.
Important Note: A company paid drug screen will also be required.
How to Apply for Penn Waste Jobs
In an effort to become paperless, we will no longer be accepting paper applications.
Interested applicants can apply using the following methods: